Friday, November 23, 2012

I am a Champion


I will conquer what has never been conquered.  Defeat will not be in my creed.  I will believe where all those before me have doubted.  I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor and respect of my team.  I have trained my mind and now my body will follow!

WHO AM I?....I AM A CHAMPION!!!

I will acknowledge the fact that my opponent does not expect me to win, but I will never surrender.  Weakness will not be in my heart.  I will look to Christ, my teammates and others before me and I will draw strength from them.


WHO AM I?....I AM A CHAMPION!!!


I will gladly go into the field of battle for I am a specially selected and well trained warrior.  My faith and my hope will be the fuel to carry my body when my limbs are too weary.  I will never falter, I will never lose focus as long as there is hope in my mind and my heart still beats.  I will never give in to the evil that is weakness and I will fight that evil with my dying breath.  I will live with passion.


WHO AM I?....I AM A CHAMPION!!!


To my side I have my comrades, comrades that have been with me through thick and thin, through blood, through sweat, through tears.  Never will I let them down.  Never will I let them fall.  Never will I leave them behind.


WHO AM I?....I AM A CHAMPION!!!


No one will deny me.  No one will defy me.  No one will tell me who or what I can be.  Faith will change my world.  It’s moved continents, it’s moved countries, it’s put men on the moon and it will carry me through this battle.  Defeat and Retreat, those are not my words.  My words are Victory and Never surrender.  No matter how bad things go my faith will carry me.

I will press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.  I will display the discipline and strength required to fight on to my goal and I will complete my mission.  I will go out knowing that I have given my all and brought glory to God.

WHO AM I?....I AM A CHAMPION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment