Tuesday, October 9, 2012

So thankful!

Greetings and Salutations fellow blog readers! I've been thinking for a few days on what my next post should be.....and after much thinking, I decided to blog about thankfulness! I know, people usually get into the thankfulness mode around thanksgiving time...but why not now?! There are sooooooo  many things that we all can be thankful for. I went to a funeral on Sunday of a girl who was 23 years old and she just had a beautiful baby girl 3 weeks ago. Wow! It really made me realize how thankful I am for life!

There is no way I'll be able to jot them all down, but i'm going to try and highlight just a few :). This morning as I was getting ready to walk out the door, I was thinking about what I truly am thankful for....and I walked out and realized 'boy, I really should of started my car before now' because...well, as you know....winter is super close! It rained last night.....then froze :( which means my windows were froze and my door was frozen shut. It was really quite entertaining to watch me try to open my door...anyways. Then the verse came to my head...."in EVERYTHING give thanks". Wow, that is a really powerful verse! EVERYTHING?!?! That is such a tough thing comprehend sometimes...but I know it is true....SO I had to thank God for my frozen door :).



My Family - yep, we're a weird family alright! But what would I do without them?! Who would I laugh at 24/7?! Haha.





My Friends - disclaimer: I couldn't use a pic of all of you :). Sorry pals.









My Bible - there are so many people in the world without a bible...and then there are us who have several bibles all around the house. Remember that next time you read your bible!





My Warm Bed - ok, that may sound cheesy, but seriously!! What if you had to live without a warm bed? Especially in the winter! It's like my personal bungalow!





Rain - it is my absolute FAVORITE thing ever! I love to be outside while its raining! I love the smell, taste, feel......well, just about everything!






Laughing - If you know me at all, i'm sure you've realized it takes VERY LITTLE to make me laugh! I'm serious! I'm not talking about a hee hee laugh either, i'm talkin' bout a grab your gut, slap your knee, throw you head back kind of laugh!








My Salvation - Can you imagine where you would be had it not been for Jesus Christ coming and dying on the cross just for YOU? SO SO thankful I placed my trust in Him and His finished work on Calvary!








My Bus Kids - I've had the privilege to work on a bus route for several years now. What a blessing! It is such an awesome experience to work with these kids and sometimes even their parents! 109 is the best bus y'all!





Green - I don't even want to think about living in this earth with the amazing color of GREEN! Wouldn't it be tragic! I'm telling you, it's the little things you've got to appreciate in life :).





Chocolate Milk & String Cheese - enough said! You see that it is raining outside?! Yep, that is epic right there folks!









Ok, so y'all can now see what i'm thankful for! There are so many things, but like I said..............there is no way i'd be able to put them all on here!

I just want to thank you, Lord
For everything you've done for me
Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment