Thursday, April 11, 2013

National Sibling Day!!

Apparently, yesterday was Nation Siblings Day. I'm not really sure what that is suppose to mean. 
I guess my siblings didn't get that memo :) jk. 
But, what a great opportunity to show my appreciation to them.
So to do that, i'm dedicating an ENTIRE post JUST FOR Y'ALL!
Yes, feel special.....veeeeeery special. 

I know y'all probably won't read this but y'all are fabulous! 

There is RARELY ever a moment when we aren't cracking up at one another. 
And with 8 of us that causes lots of laughter! It would be horrible to be an only child! 
I can't even imagine that. #tragiclife

Anywho, mucho grateful for these folks....not only siblings, but also
friends :). Well, some of them anyway heehee.

Here are a *few* pics. There is no way I could upload all the ones
we have together....your finger would get tired of scrolling! 














You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment