Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Friends from Afar

Quickest. Visit. Ever.

So it may have been an extremely, super quick trip....but, we still had a ton of fun for the 3 days they were here! Let me introduce you to my friends - the Cronins. They used to live here in Alaska before the military sent them away (sniff sniff) to Japan. This is their 2nd time visiting since they moved away. Anywho - Friday night, Madelyn and I drove out to Eielson to hang out with Sarah and Kayla. We played racquetball and basketball (in which Sarah and I dominated :D). Then we came back to TLF (most awesome initials ever) which is temporary lodging facilities. After we had Arby's (thanks y'all) we made our way to the basement to begin our movie making careers! Yeah, we still need some work. Needless to say....we had tons of loud fun. And only got in trouble once for being too loud :) haha. 


















Can't wait till the next time we see each other! I miss y'all! :)

Follow me with Bloglovin' 
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9421527/?claim=h46em5r8aqm 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I don't think I know those people. I would like to meet them someday, Tanna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude...you totally should! Let's take a trip to Japan ;) SSSS

      Delete