Wednesday, April 30, 2014

His grace.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: 
for my strength is made perfect in weakness. 
2 Corinthians 12:9a

As I was reading my bible this morning I came across this verse. I've read, memorized, known this verse for awhile.

But, just think about it! 

Jesus is telling us so personally that He is all we need! Does it get more clear than that?! Maybe you're having a bad day or going through a difficult time. Just remember that HIS strength is made PERFECT in weakness! 

Our youth Pastor preaches a sermon about when we are going through a valley, that is when God is developing us. Just like film (back in the day) - we take the negatives into a dark room and that is when they are made into the image that we see.  

Don't get so wrapped up in the hype of your day to day life that you forget that Christ is all you need! His Grace is sufficient for ME!


Christ is my reward
And all of my devotion
Now there's nothing in this world
That could ever satisfy

Through every trial
My soul will sing
No turning back
I've been set free

Christ is enough for me
Christ is enough for me
Everything I need is in You
Everything I need

Christ my all in all
The joy of my salvation
And this hope will never fail
Heaven is our home

Through every storm
My soul will sing
Jesus is here
To God be the glory

No comments:

Post a Comment