Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I FINALLY did it!

 Yep...I finally made my own blog! I've been wanting to do this for awhile now...and I have no good excuse why I didn't :). So hold onto your seats as you read and follow a bunch of randomness! You see that button over there ----> that says 'Join this Site'? Well if you click that, it'll make you follow me...ok, that sounds slightly creepy :/. It will actually just let me know who even reads this! So go ahead...click it! Phew...now that we have that taken care of...

 So i've been thinking (shocker huh?) on what my first post should be about.....and after all my thinking..and thinking..and even a little more thinking..I STILL haven't decided! So yeah...pretty much, this is my first post :). Nothing very exciting, but that's ok...it'll get better! I promise! Actually, I pinkie promise....if only you could reach through a computer screen....

No comments:

Post a Comment